Health and Safety Measures
All Audience Members Must Adhere to Our Health & Safety Protocols
If you plan to attend a performance at the Schwartz Center, you must provide one of the following:
- A Cornell Student, Faculty or Staff ID. Faculty and Staff must additionally complete the Daily Check prior to attendance.
- Proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with an FDA- or WHO-authorized vaccine.
- Results of a negative FDA- or DOH-authorized PCR, rapid PCR, or nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) COVID-19 test collected within 72 hours of program start time.
- An FDA-authorized antigen test performed on a specimen collected within six hours of program start time.
You will be required to show this documentation, along with a photo ID matching the proof (if necessary), before being allowed into the Theatre. A photo, photocopy, or screenshot, or an electronic device is acceptable. This documentation will not be collected for record-keeping.
Proof of Vaccination
For proof of vaccination, you can use:
CDC Vaccination Card. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable. Card must include name, vaccine brand, lot #, dose dates, and the site administrator.
Official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including from your health care provider. Documentation must include at a minimum: name, vaccine brand, dose dates, along with the name of the certifying agency providing the immunization record. International documentation must be translated into English, including your name.
Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test
Proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR, rapid PCR, NAAT, or antigen) must include:
- The name of health care facility or testing program providing the result
- Your name matching photo identification presented
- Date and time the sample was taken
- Testing methodology (PCR, rapid PCR, NAAT, or antigen)
- Result of “negative” or “not detected”
Compliance with the university's mask mandate will be required for all audience members.
Please adhere to Cornell University’s COVID-19 guidelines. Stay informed at covid.cornell.edu