When: Friday, February 24, 2:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Where: Film Forum, Schwartz Center for the Performing Arts
Free to attend and open to all grad students from any field of study! Undergraduates may also choose to attend to learn about various career opportunities.
- Discover career options
- Identify transferable skills
- Craft resumes
- Broaden networks
Attendees will participate in roundtables to identify alternate career tracks and translate academic skill sets, as well as attend two breakout sessions:
- College and University Advising/Administration (Peter Civetta, PhD '04; Northwestern University)
- Academic Arts Administration/Film and Media Production (Anne Lefter, PhD '95; Community College of Baltimore County)
- Secondary Education and Administration/Working Artist (Tim Mitchell, PhD '05; Flint Hill School)
- Not-for-Profit & Private Sector Consulting/Cultural Critic (Martha Wade Steketee, Independent Counsultant)
Cosponsored by the Cornell Graduate School's Office of Inclusion & Student Engagement and the Field of Theatre Arts.
Workshop takes place in the Film Forum, Schwartz Center for the Performing Arts, 430 College Ave., Ithaca, NY.